Will you try to manage all ten this summer?
2. Do you collect seashells when you're at the beach?
What do you do with them once you get them home?
Tuck them into vignettes, baskets, and planters
What's your favorite place to comb for seashells?
How many of these 'best beaches for hunting seashells' have you visited?
Calvert Cliffs State Park (Maryland), Jeffrey's Bay (South Africa), Sanibel Island (Florida), Shipwreck Beach (Lanai Hawaii), Ocracoke Island (North Carolina), Galveston Island (Texas) and The Bahamas
Which one would you most like to visit?
Calvert Cliffs State Park (Maryland) because I have family and friends in Maryland.
3. At a snail's pace, shell out money, come out of your shell, go back into your shell, drop a bombshell, happy as a clam, clam up...which 'shell' phrase could most recently be applied to some event or circumstance in your life? Explain.
At a snail's pace because I am still moving slowly, but feeling better.
4. What summer activity do you dislike? Why?
I dislike mowing the lawn because the lawnmower is temperamental and the lawn is uneven and sloped. Mercifully, it is also a postage stamp.
5. What's something you see as quickly becoming obsolete?
Civility appears to be a thing of the past.
Does that bother you?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Something has been eating my rosebuds and when I find out what, woe be unto it!
You will find Joyce and participants right here.
Thank you for stopping by!